Hey all,

I am swapping my Samsung Epic 4G for a Nexus S tomorrow. Now, I have had several replacement Epics, and i have been able to put my old SD card in the new phone in order to restore apps using the "App backup and restore" app as well as restore saved settings for Various programs that let you back up settings to save time (Smart Keyboard Pro, Launcher Pro, etc).

Now, since the Nexus doesn't have an external SD card - how would I import all of this data? is there a partition on the phone called "storage" or something like that that I can simply copy the contents of my current SD card to? if so, will the apps treat this partition just like an SD card so i can "restore from SD card" like the apps i mentioned above will allow?

Thanks a TON in advance,

Matt!
    09-02-2011 01:06 AM
    Copy the contents of your SD card to a computer, plug the NS4G into said computer via USB and you can copy the files to the storage drive on the NS4G.

Alternatively you could upload all of your SD card content to dropbox and then download the data onto the NS4G.
    09-02-2011 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD