When I go to my apps in the market it shows Google Shopper and Yelp as having updates available, but when I click on the app it does not give me the option to update, but rather to open the app.

How do I fix this? Anyone else with the same problem?
    09-06-2011 01:15 PM
    When I go to my apps in the market it shows Google Shopper and Yelp as having updates available, but when I click on the app it does not give me the option to update, but rather to open the app.

I ran into that problem with NoLED. For me, it was resolved when I checked the box to apply updates automatically.
    09-06-2011 02:02 PM

I find this a lot. I think that if you wait a bit (couple of hours), it changes to "Update." I think there is some kind of delay in the market. If you have waited and it still happens, you can try a reboot or clearing the cache on market. These have worked for me in the most extreme circumstances.
    skidmark likes this.
    09-06-2011 02:13 PM
    Clearing the cache for that particular app worked, thanks.
    09-06-2011 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD