Exchange Server problem - Nexus S 4G

trojandrew

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
I have customers that work for the same company that I sold the Nexus S 4G too. I also own this phone and run my Exchange Server account no problem. My customers, however, get the dreaded "the server requires security features your phone does not support" message, while their coworkers have EVO's that work no problem. I've read that the stock Android email app may not always cover all EAS account security and that 3rd party apps are necessary. Will something like K9 sync their Exchange calendar as well? Is there anything out there that will? This whole issue will probably be a deal killer, just looking for a oslutoin. Thanks for any help.

EDIT: I installed K9 Email but it does *not* sync calendar. I've found a few apps that offer calendar sync for $20+, are they stuck exchanging if they want integrated sync support for their exchange account and their phone?

Last edited:

dbo

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I have customers that work for the same company that I sold the Nexus S 4G too. I also own this phone and run my Exchange Server account no problem. My customers, however, get the dreaded "the server requires security features your phone does not support" message, while their coworkers have EVO's that work no problem. I've read that the stock Android email app may not always cover all EAS account security and that 3rd party apps are necessary. Will something like K9 sync their Exchange calendar as well? Is there anything out there that will? This whole issue will probably be a deal killer, just looking for a oslutoin. Thanks for any help.

EDIT: I installed K9 Email but it does *not* sync calendar. I've found a few apps that offer calendar sync for $20+, are they stuck exchanging if they want integrated sync support for their exchange account and their phone?
The only App I know that does it is Touchdown. Someone else if they've found another app that does it better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance