i paired my nexus s to my samsung tab (on both ends) and then chose a video in the gallery to send and it pops up saying its sending and then pops up saying file not sent! what am i doing wrong?

when I try bluetooth file transfer from the android market it tells me that the samsung galaxy tab does not have file transfer profile OBEX Ftp or object push profile obex opp bluetooth services. does this just not work?
    09-10-2011 11:58 AM
    I cant say from personal experiece since I dont have a Galaxy tab, but I know I can xfer just fine with my transformer. There was one time that I was getting a failed xfer and it was because the file format wasnt supported to bluetooth xfer. Try and zip the file you want to send using a zip tool from the market and try it again.
    09-12-2011 08:58 AM
    I cant say from personal experiece since I dont have a Galaxy tab, but I know I can xfer just fine with my transformer. There was one time that I was getting a failed xfer and it was because the file format wasnt supported to bluetooth xfer. Try and zip the file you want to send using a zip tool from the market and try it again.
    It failed even trying to send a jpeg.
    09-12-2011 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD