Youtube application update

alexepena

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
hello, im thinking of getting a replacement nexus s 4 g, and my concern is the youtube app

i havent updated my youtube app in a while because i heard that an update on the app doesnt make youtube work properly, not playing the video or messing with your default settings, but then again, every phone is different.. most of the reviews on the market app have been from other phones..

have you, nexus s 4 g users, experienced anything odd about the youtube application with an update?

mine works fine, theres na update that i still havent done because im scared it wont work

so if i get a replacement nexus s 4g from best buy, idk if it will have the stock youtube app or the new one

Roboticz

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
The latest version of Youtube doesn't work properly for me. My original Youtube app worked fine... but it wouldn't verify that I was over the age of 18. Now the latest version fixed the age verification problem... but it now makes videos stop to buffer so much.

I got so frustrated that I just go on the Youtube Mobile site from the webbrowser now. If your youtube works fine... don't update.

alexepena

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean stop to buffer more?

I'm thinking bout getting a refurbished phone from best buy but idk if that comes with the stock apps or with the updated YouTube app

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
The latest version of Youtube doesn't work properly for me. My original Youtube app worked fine... but it wouldn't verify that I was over the age of 18. Now the latest version fixed the age verification problem... but it now makes videos stop to buffer so much.

I got so frustrated that I just go on the Youtube Mobile site from the webbrowser now. If your youtube works fine... don't update.

I am having issue with the latest version of Youtube too.I was using a free Youtube Downloader, but now I can not download Youtube videos with it any more.I consult the support,They told me this.

leprechaunshawn

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I keep getting notifications for a YouTube update on my HTC EVO 4g and it never works. After installing the new update, the youtube icon on my phone isn’t a youtube logo anymore, it’s just a generic android looking icon and the app won’t open.

I end up uninstalling the update and using the stock Youtube app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20