how do i flash sprint nexus s to boost mobile?

socalpunk

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
help, ive heard of people flashing their nexus s from sprint to boost mobile but i dont want to have to pay 80 bucks to do this. anyone know of a way i could do it cheaper??

pabajo

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: how do i flash sprint nexus s to boost mobile???

Hey Im also looking for some info about getting the nexus s 4g on boost mobile. Which by the way the phone is already flash to boost mobile and activated on their network. I can make calls, text, i can dial 611 and get the Boost mobile guys. However my MMS and Data service is not working yet.. I called Boost mobile and they said I have to wait sometime for it to kick in.. So is there any settings I have to change since this is a Sprint phone

Reactions: aeshghi

c2comm

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

Hey Im also looking for some info about getting the nexus s 4g on boost mobile. Which by the way the phone is already flash to boost mobile and activated on their network. I can make calls, text, i can dial 611 and get the Boost mobile guys. However my MMS and Data service is not working yet.. I called Boost mobile and they said I have to wait sometime for it to kick in.. So is there any settings I have to change since this is a Sprint phone

That is what they told me ... 3 days ago.... let me know if you have any luck.

c2comm

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

HINT - Flashing most of the Samsung phones are done the same way (Regarding Sprint to boostmobile) and many of the guides posted will work. I was going out of my mind trying to get the nexus to connect to show ports (After reading many many posts finally figured out needed to activate usb modem) *#*#8778#*#* select both to Modem... and tah dah - device manager showed it.
Hope that helps.

rdenston

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Flashing to Boost is a federal felony. In order to do it, you have to take an existing Boost phone ESN, and clone it to the phone you are attempting to flash.

Boost doesn't accept outside ESN's, and changing the ESN on a phone is a felony as per the FCC.
Flashing to Cricket and nTelos are perfectly legal, since they accept outside ESNs, but Boost Mobile flashing however, is illegal.

pamon

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
most people won't share federally incriminating boosting techniques on an open forum dudes. take it to a local cell shop and try your luck there. will cost $$ though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae