corporate e-mail on nexus s

nismospec

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
so i'm using the stock e-mail app installed on the phone for my corporate e-mail, but I find it missing a few features.

- for starters, it doesn't load pictures, so you have to press "show pictures", and sometimes that doesn't even work.

- then if there are any attachments, you have to scroll down and open them. there isn't a preview so I don't have to open each attachment fishing for the one I need?

I know there are several other e-mail apps out there, but just wondering if anyone has had experience with solving the issues above with the stock app "or" if there's another e-mail app I should try.

hate it when I have to forward something to my fiancee's blackberry just so I can view it.

esoh

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
By corporate email I'm assuming that you mean MS Exchange. I'm using Nitro Touchdown. From all of my research, it's the biggest and best (when I mean biggest, it's the not the largest program, but it probably gets the most downloads since it's that good). It runs good on my NS4G. By no means is it perfect (calendar handling for example), but it's rock solid on email and that's the most important for me.

FWIW, attachments don't preview either, but I don't know anything that will preview them. It's all about loading other apps to do the previews, and frankly, I wouldn't want them on my phone. For a full-fledged computer, it's OK to load MS Word when you want to see a .doc, but for a phone it would be unwieldy. That's just me though.

Touchdown costs $$ though, but frankly, it's probably the best $$ I've spent in the Market. I use it all day, every day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781