I was worried about reading the issues about it and thought maybe it wouldn't happen when I made the switch to this phone. Even if I turn down the call volume it echoes and has on every speakerphone call. The only work around I can think of is to get a blue tooth headset and I doubt I carry that every where I go... anybody have other advice? I'm afraid this phone is gonna go back as I'm disappointed by the picture quality as well. The whites/greys/reds on this phone are atrocious.. makes my old Pre screen look like a champ.
    10-08-2011 07:09 PM
    I was worried about reading the issues about it and thought maybe it wouldn't happen when I made the switch to this phone. Even if I turn down the call volume it echoes and has on every speakerphone call. The only work around I can think of is to get a blue tooth headset and I doubt I carry that every where I go... anybody have other advice? I'm afraid this phone is gonna go back as I'm disappointed by the picture quality as well. The whites/greys/reds on this phone are atrocious.. makes my old Pre screen look like a champ.
    OLED loos bad compared to LCD? SAY WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-08-2011 07:41 PM
    Some peoples eyes have probs with the oled screens not sure why far as speaker phone called mine does not echo to bad if I have the phone sitting on my touchstine if its flat it does a bit not bad though depends on what its sitting on
    10-09-2011 04:01 AM
    Put some foam I'm there or something like a music mic.

I haven't really heard an echo since 2.3.4.
    10-09-2011 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD