I hope us Nexus-S 4G owners get Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" fairly quick after the official announcement/release.

But I am worried, due to how long the Nexus-One took to get the official Android 2.3 "Gingerbread" update. I think it was close to two months, after the Nexus-S came out. And the whole reason I bought a "Nexus" device was due to being first with the fastest updates.

What do you think ?

But I will buy the Nexus-Prime whenever it comes to Sprint.
    10-12-2011 05:03 PM
    I would SPECULATE with this being a Pure Google device that it would not take very long...
    10-12-2011 06:13 PM
    just so you know the final deck rom came out
    10-12-2011 06:45 PM
    I have it on good authority that Google is going to stagger the release of ICS for the Nexus S devices, limiting the release to those that can properly use the built in tools, most notably, the SEARCH features that make Google devices so powerful.

(this was about the 10th thread down on the front page when you posted it:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...-revealed.html)
    10-13-2011 12:15 PM
    There is already a thread for this just above the one you have here all your info should be there please search before starting a new thread not hating just saying trying to keep it clean i have made the same mistake before so i understand how it happens...

Thanks
    10-13-2011 01:54 PM
    just so you know the final deck rom came out
    10-13-2011 02:19 PM
    There is already a thread for this just above the one you have here all your info should be there please search before starting a new thread not hating just saying trying to keep it clean i have made the same mistake before so i understand how it happens...

Thanks
    Agreed! It's almost as bad as bumping 4 month old threads with answers to questions nobody is asking.
    10-13-2011 05:11 PM
    Also wanted to say that after getting the Nexus S i am prety much sticking to the nexus or google line of phones this is hands down best damn phone i have ever had....

I hope us Nexus-S 4G owners get Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" fairly quick after the official announcement/release.

But I am worried, due to how long the Nexus-One took to get the official Android 2.3 "Gingerbread" update. I think it was close to two months, after the Nexus-S came out. And the whole reason I bought a "Nexus" device was due to being first with the fastest updates.

What do you think ?

But I will buy the Nexus-Prime whenever it comes to Sprint.
    10-14-2011 04:35 AM
    Likely only 3-4 months after the first ICS phone is released.
    10-14-2011 04:36 AM
    I know first hand ICS runs on the Nexus S now.

I am hoping it gets released quickly for our handsets.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    10-14-2011 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD