Google Music Beta

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Ooh ok that's cool I wouldn't mind checking that out, I've been using the Amazon asp for that

It's actually really good. The online music player is much better than Amazon IMO. The desktop sync works great as well. I mainly use it for the music I made. I'm afraid to put any other music on there that doesn't have DRM. Even if it is my music. Bummer.

jezer29

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
How do you get the beta without an invite in the 1st place? Just asking but if anything if anyone can send me and invite my gmail is the same as my user name Thanx

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
How do you get the beta without an invite in the 1st place? Just asking but if anything if anyone can send me and invite my gmail is the same as my user name Thanx

There was a form you could fill out to request an invite from Google.

Sent you one of my invites.

Reactions: jezer29

mkhall

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Hehe...no kidding. There were a few albums that didn't show up for weeks and I can't figure out why.

It took me a while to figure out that I'd exceeded the 20,000 file upload limit, preventing new music from appearing. I should probably have been more selective, and not just pointed the upload manager at my server and let it go.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams