Not updating to ICS?

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: Updating to ICS?

So it must be me, I really dislike the blue icons in the top bar. I also like GB lock screen.

Beezy said the ICS he's working on has 2 colors built it. I'm assuming Google is going to come out with themes like theme chooser. My guess.

Second, the new lock screen is MUCH better. And if you don't like it use widget locker. ;).

And I believe your one of the few not rooted, correct? Good time to start. ;)

philbw

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site

I think there are a few things webOS inspired and I think those things are quite great. Makes me miss my old Pre that much less. I'll drop GB in a heartbeat.

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

Definitely won't be any major updates to it. Maybe some incremental security updates or whatever.

And the WebOS influence is all over ICS because Duarte pretty much invented WebOS.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

I will switch within minutes when i get prompted that its available

I'll switch as soon as Beezy is done with the SDK Rom. Assuming it works as a phone. I'll definitely be trying it though one way or another.

Definitely won't be any major updates to it. Maybe some incremental security updates or whatever.

And the WebOS influence is all over ICS because Duarte pretty much invented WebOS.

Glad, cause it's sexy.

esoteric

May 13, 2011
Visit site

I'm a huge fan of webOS. In fact it was the only thing I really enjoyed about my Pre and then my Pixi. Watching the event the other night I was thrilled to see the webOS inspired features and can hardly wait for ICS to be released for the SGSIIE4GT. If it works well on the upgrade I'll delay purchasing the Samsung Nexus, for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC