WOW! Better than Siri app for Android, it can even open apps!

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.speaktoit.assistant

SpeakToIt is pretty damn good, and better in accuracy than Apple's Siri from my tests. And unlike Siri, it can actually open apps on your phone for you!

In case you forgot: Android does it's own voice commands and speech to text. And Vlingo has been opening apps since my Blackberry days. And you know what else opens apps: my finger. :) What's the point of opening an app with voice to go and touch the screen anyways. You have home screens too; in case you forgot. ;).

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
In case you forgot: Android does it's own voice commands and speech to text. And Vlingo has been opening apps since my Blackberry days. And you know what else opens apps: my finger. :) What's the point of opening an app with voice to go and touch the screen anyways. You have home screens too; in case you forgot. ;).

Sure but when you have 200+ apps who wants to scroll through them all to find every app?

dammitcubs

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
its a good try. I don't think its as good as Siri but I like the fact that already, developers are hard at work. The problem I have is that the mic keeps turning on after it says a response. I have to always press cancel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca