Nexus S GPU vs Epic 4G Touch?

Lucki

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering how does this phones GPU on this phone compared to the one on the Epic 4g touch? Because since E4gT will get Ice cream sandwich I am thinking I might as well go with it, instead of the Nexus s 4G

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
The SGSII GPU is better but not by much. I found gameplay to be similar in both devices. The only difference is that some graphic intensive games would stutter once in a blue moon on the Nexus S. I didn't experience this on the SGSII. The phone is faster than the Nexus S in other areas though. Opening apps, web browsing, and multitasking us where I see the biggest differences.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Lucki

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
^ Thanks. I just want a phone that can do everything needed in a timely manner. Coming from a palm pre this should be suffice !

Zerocool84

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I would have loved to get the Epic Touch but for me, it was a little too large for my tastes. I like the size of the normal GSII but not the Epic Touch.

Lucki

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah thats what threw me off. I went to play wit it at the sprint store yesterday and It was just way to big for a phone! I can't even keep it in my pocket comfortably

iBowToAndroid

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
remember that Samsung has historically been the worst OEM for pushing out updates. Look at the original Galaxy S (Epic) - a phone that's over a year old and still stuck on Froyo.

0_o

Nexus will get updates as soon as they're released. (But is old hardware).

Solution: root GSII lol

Reactions: luismpr

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet