I was wondering how does this phones GPU on this phone compared to the one on the Epic 4g touch? Because since E4gT will get Ice cream sandwich I am thinking I might as well go with it, instead of the Nexus s 4G
    10-31-2011 10:00 PM
    The SGSII GPU is better but not by much. I found gameplay to be similar in both devices. The only difference is that some graphic intensive games would stutter once in a blue moon on the Nexus S. I didn't experience this on the SGSII. The phone is faster than the Nexus S in other areas though. Opening apps, web browsing, and multitasking us where I see the biggest differences.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Lucki likes this.
    11-01-2011 05:51 AM
    ^ Thanks. I just want a phone that can do everything needed in a timely manner. Coming from a palm pre this should be suffice !
    11-01-2011 12:33 PM
    I would have loved to get the Epic Touch but for me, it was a little too large for my tastes. I like the size of the normal GSII but not the Epic Touch.
    Lucki likes this.
    11-01-2011 02:03 PM
    Yeah thats what threw me off. I went to play wit it at the sprint store yesterday and It was just way to big for a phone! I can't even keep it in my pocket comfortably
    11-01-2011 02:06 PM
    remember that Samsung has historically been the worst OEM for pushing out updates. Look at the original Galaxy S (Epic) - a phone that's over a year old and still stuck on Froyo.

0_o

Nexus will get updates as soon as they're released. (But is old hardware).

Solution: root GSII lol
    Lucki and luismpr like this.
    11-01-2011 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD