kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having trouble with this method of VM retrieval? When I am clicking on the VM alert in the notifications drop down, I get a message that the feature code entered is not valid.

OldCoastie

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having trouble with this method of VM retrieval? When I am clicking on the VM alert in the notifications drop down, I get a message that the feature code entered is not valid.

Go into Settings/Call Settings/Voicemail Settings/Voicemail Number and change the number from *86 to your voicemail number, typically your phone number. The above path is for my phone which is running Oxygen 2.3.1.

Good luck.

Reactions: Lucki

HighLife#AC

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Do you have Google Voice? If not, go ahead and install it and port your original cell number over to it. Sprint with the NS4G this feature is free. It is a great voicemail client as well as transcribes voicemails to text very well and delivers them in sms format.

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Go into Settings/Call Settings/Voicemail Settings/Voicemail Number and change the number from *86 to your voicemail number, typically your phone number. The above path is for my phone which is running Oxygen 2.3.1.

Good luck.

This is MONEY!

Totally worked; thanks.

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
You do realize the bottom left button on the phone app is for voicemail, don't you?

Until I got this phone, every single other phone I've ever owned only required I hit 1 + CALL to retrieve my voicemail.

nmoreman

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
My phone occasionally goes to this when I use Roam Control for poor areas. Couldn't figure it out, kept calling CS (for long periods of time, sometiimes with no help), until a guy in store showed me this when
CS couldn't fix.
Don't know why it happens, but keep in mind for future problems, especiallly if you have been roaming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz