My question was,, How do I get google talk to stop auto signing in when I open the program,, I know how to go in settings and deselect sign in automatically, but is still does it.. I have changed the gmail account that I am useing the phone with and it is not recognizing the username and password, I have been told to delete my cache and other files associated with old gmail account but don't know how,,

How ever I can chat thru the gmail program on the phone just can't get google talk to sign in.. Thanks
    11-08-2011 01:03 PM
    ????
    11-08-2011 01:39 PM
    My question was,, How do I get google talk to stop auto signing in when I open the program,, I know how to go in settings and deselect sign in automatically, but is still does it.. I have changed the gmail account that I am useing the phone with and it is not recognizing the username and password, I have been told to delete my cache and other files associated with old gmail account but don't know how,,

How ever I can chat thru the gmail program on the phone just can't get google talk to sign in.. Thanks
    Yea I'm pretty confused too. But there is no option to open the app and NOT have it sign you in. This option exists on the tablet version of Talk, but not the phone version. I also don't think that you have the option to switch Google accounts - it defaults to the first account that was set up on the phone
    11-10-2011 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD