I haven't been on the nexus forums for very long but there is one guy here I would like to give major props to. I came from the epic forums and Paul was there from day one. I was a daily visitor of the forum and watched how Paul handled himself there. He always answered questions from whoever asked. He was all over the place in every thread, helping and answering questions. When I rooted my epic he walked me through the whole process on google talk. When I bricked my daughter's epic with Odin. He was there to reassure me that I did it right and it just happens with Odin sometimes.

Now that i am a nexus owner, he again walked me through the process of rooting. When I had issues he spent the better part of a Saturday getting it worked out.

I think we here at the nexus forums are lucky he's here. I have never been to a forum such as this and seen someone as dedicated to helping people as Paul. Even though he is here in the nexus forums, he still goes back to the epic forums and helps.

I just wanted to say thanks to him for giving so much time and effort on these forums and for spending half of his weekend researching and helping me with my issue. BIG PROPS FOR PAUL!!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    12-06-2011 09:37 PM
    Just giving back to the community as it gave to me when I first showed up.
    12-06-2011 10:44 PM
    You all are very lucky to have Paul around your forum. Definitely one of the most valuable members at AC.
    Paul627g and ZiggSeVO like this.
    12-06-2011 11:45 PM
    Do this is the guy with the recovery problems . Glad you got it worked out and yes paul is a very valuable person indeed

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk
    Paul627g likes this.
    12-07-2011 08:34 PM
    Do this is the guy with the recovery problems . Glad you got it worked out and yes paul is a very valuable person indeed

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk
    Yep, that was me. But it was really operator error and not the phone. I'm a big boy and can admit it when I screw up. I was used to the epic. When you do the 3 finger salute on the epic you go straight to the recovery screen. There is no boot screen. So when I did the 2 finger salute with the nexus, I was expecting to go straight to recovery. When I didn't, I panicked and told Paul that I lost recovery. Who then helped me get it back. Halfway through the process I figured out my mistake. I may of felt like an *****, wasting Paul's time like I did but Paul took it with a grain of salt and laughed it off. I don't know if I could have Paul's patience.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    12-08-2011 06:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD