I just started to notice that some of my pictures are disappearing randomly in my NS4G. I looked around on the web and saw this is a known issue. Has anyone found a fix or do I need to take my phone in and get it replaced? Any help would be appreciated.
    12-14-2011 09:03 AM
    I just started to notice that some of my pictures are disappearing randomly in my NS4G. I looked around on the web and saw this is a known issue. Has anyone found a fix or do I need to take my phone in and get it replaced? Any help would be appreciated.
    I've never seen this reported as an issue, but either way you definitely wanna do a backup of your internal storage at least once a month so you have your stuff if anything happens..
    12-14-2011 11:24 PM
    I've never seen this reported as an issue, but either way you definitely wanna do a backup of your internal storage at least once a month so you have your stuff if anything happens..
    I second that.
    12-14-2011 11:35 PM
    If you Google it you'll see that it is a known issue but has no pattern or an ability to reproduce so Google has ignored it. I luckily found a back up of my SD to get SOME of my pics back, but I will be keeping a close eye to see if this happens again. I got I guess what's called an E-Ticket number for a Sprint store. The rep told me to print off the info from the web and bring it in to the store. Likely they will give me a new phone.... Very disappointing.
    12-15-2011 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD