Has anyone actually gotten these? If so: are you on ICS or GB?

I have yet to get this Facebook update that has these new timelines. I haven't even gotten them to my computer yet...

Also, I just saw yesterday the Google Plus app update for hangouts in messenger. Haven't gotten that either.

Am I going crazy here or is something strange going on?
    12-21-2011 01:52 PM
    I'm on GB on my NS4G.

I got the Google+ update either Monday or Tuesday.

I haven't seen an update for Facebook with timelines for Android. Facebook timeline on the computer isn't being rolled out until the 24th of December from what I've heard. If you want to use it early, you can go to facebook(dot)com/about/timeline and update your Facebook to the timeline look manually.
    12-21-2011 02:22 PM
    I have the G+ update. Got it yesterday or the day before. Still on v13 of that one ICS ROM.

There isnt an app update for Facebook yet. It's only on the mobile site. Timelines are available now but theyre limited and the user has to actually activate it.
    12-21-2011 02:27 PM
    There isnt an app update for Facebook yet. It's only on the mobile site. Timelines are available now but theyre limited and the user has to actually activate it.
    My FB app updated just fine...and automatically.

As for Google+...well, I deleted that anyway.
    12-21-2011 02:40 PM
    The Android Facebook app is garbage and I don't use it but the Market is showing the last release on December 15.

My desktop Facebook account has been updated for months as a developer, but people I've spoken to with regular accounts said they had to switch over manually. It will be an automatic switch in the coming weeks though.
    12-21-2011 02:54 PM
    The Android Facebook app is garbage and I don't use it but the Market is showing the last release on December 15.
    The last two updates introduced a MUCH improved interface. It does seem to be laggy...but I'm not really a Facebook junkie, so it doesn't bother me too much.

My app version number is 1.8.1.
    12-21-2011 03:03 PM
    The last two updates introduced a MUCH improved interface. It does seem to be laggy...but I'm not really a Facebook junkie, so it doesn't bother me too much.

My app version number is 1.8.1.
    The current Facebook isn't bad actually. Wasn't waiting for the new look was waiting for that fix which happened in the last one. No more 50-70mb background service always on. Down to 7 with notifications on now.
    12-21-2011 03:06 PM
    Sounds promising.
    drk65 likes this.
    12-21-2011 04:57 PM
    I am on GB and I have both the Facebook and Google+ updates
    12-24-2011 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD