"HTC Rezound next in line for ICS" what the fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincentallen2

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
http://www.mobilebloom.com/htc-rezound-next-in-line-to-get-the-ice-cream-sandwich-update/229277/

I just read this on the news widget

First it was the transformer prime, people said "don't worry about it, its a tablet not a phone, doesn't apply to us". Now its the Rezound, which happens to be a phone.

Soooo...... do you think Google and/or sprint forgot about our good ol' nexus s 4g? What happen to the "Nexus" brand

Sent from Vincent's Dooderbutt AOSP ICS Sprint Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk....yeah, that's a long signature ;)

shibby

May 10, 2011
Visit site
people need to get over this you will get a update when its ready this is why everything has problems cause they rush things out to make people happy then the first problem they have, they through fit and cry about it

vincentallen2

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I think someone got a little confused on how things work. There's an ICS leak. Doesn't mean anybody's "Next."

Yeah I see what your saying, after reading through it a 5th time, I think the author is referring to the leak. Although the title is misleading.

Sorry I jumped the gun guys!:) I thought they were referring to the OTA. You(moderators) can delete this thread if necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463