So I've been getting lured away from Android in the past week. I'm tired of the fact every time I walk into Walmart I see everything for the iPhone. And very little for Android, and every website I go on had nothing for the nexus. Examples: power mat, otter box. So I've been thinking off getting the next iPhone when it becomes available. No I'm not just thinking of this because of accessories. My nexus has been running slow lately... Oics v43 with matrix 14.5 if anyone is wondering. so what does everyone think out there?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    01-25-2012 03:16 PM
    Well I'd say if your priority is getting an otterbox from Walmart instead of being able to say you have OICS v43 with matrix kernel then you need to get an iPhone.

If your priorities are flashing different roms easily and shaping your phone to your whims, I'd say stick with the Nexus.
    01-25-2012 03:40 PM
    If your phone is running "slow", try a new ROM. I've heard the Nexus S is an amazing device, even at single-core 1ghz.
    01-25-2012 04:13 PM
    I would try a new ROM but my phone doesn't like transferring photos from roms and my backup root wont work.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    01-25-2012 06:07 PM
    Accessories are VERY over rated, and powermats work like crap. Anything that is I Phone-exclusive costs twice as much add it should. If you want to live on a world off getting ripped off for accessories, see ya later.
    01-25-2012 06:44 PM
    Try the bugless beast rom. Its great.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G
    01-25-2012 07:57 PM
    Use titanium backup, I can flash and have everything back up and loaded in 10 minutes max using batch operations

But FYI, I just went with iPhone and liking it. Short story, dropped and cracked screen 2 days before going on vacation and couldn't get fixed in time so bought iPhone off Craig's list to use, knowing I can resell.

I actually like it, runs great and fast and has pluses, as does nexus, which I love. I will get mine fixed when back. They both have their pluses, you sure can't do anything to it. I can see why non-power users like it
    01-26-2012 10:23 AM
    you'll just have to try it out for yourself. people really shouldn't care what phone another person has. It's ALL personal preference. It simply doesn't matter, get what you like.
    01-27-2012 10:29 AM