A Big Conrgatulations and Thanks!

ZiggSVO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to extend a big congratulations and thanks for our new Moderator.....PAUL627G!!!

Couldn't have picked a better person. Thanks for all you have done Paul and everything you continue to do!

#ReaLife1st

Reactions: Paul627g

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Zigg...

Still the same Paul here, just taking on some new duties among the site....

I still plan on participating like I have always done in discussion and helping improve our life on these devices :)

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I absolutely agree with the choice AC made by making Paul a moderator. Besides being one of the most helpful people I've seen in any forum. He will be fair in administrating and moderating these forums.

I don't know if he felt sorry for me (Ogden bricked 2 of 3 epics I rooted and a nook color) but he took me under his wing and spent countless hours on a weekend to walk me through the process of rooting my nexus. Now I feel like an old pro. lol... And I guess I have Paul to either thank or blame (according to my daughter) for that.

I just would like to say thanks Paul and congratulations you deserve it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

dedeandmaddog

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Paul helped me immensely this weekend with troubleshooting while I was trying to root for the first time. Far as I am concerned Paul is an android king.

Thanks again Paul