I'm not sure if anyone is having the same problem, but the past week or so ive been having alot of network problems that i didn't really have before. Occasionally my messages wont send and it's happened before but not this frequently. Also im using juice defender to keep my battery up and carry a spare because i have pretty big headphones and listen to music most of the day. But the problem arose when juice defender would turn off my mobile data and when i would go to unlock the phone itd still be off and i have to go and manually turn it back on. Anyone else experiencing this or what? I have a Nandroid back up for my stock 2.3.6 and am highly considering going back if this continues.
    02-20-2012 11:38 PM
    Maybe just uninstall Juice Defender.
    02-21-2012 12:00 AM
    Maybe just uninstall Juice Defender.
    +1 on this suggestion.. I would try this before anything else.
    02-21-2012 12:36 AM
    I mean im not going to definitely rule out juice defender as the problem right now, i've had it for quite a while now and it really helps me get through the day sometimes, ill uninstall it for a day and see what that does.
    02-21-2012 12:37 AM
    It could be Juice Defender related or it could very well be a radio issue with 4.0.4. Obviously there is reasons that the official release of 4.0.4 is being held up and radio problems is a likely possibility just going off of OS upgrades in general. Radio's or modem always seem to be an issue that needs to be dealt with.
    Kevinskeep and CarrieK like this.
    02-21-2012 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD