Google Wallet- Wife's work; Mine doesn't

Litt

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
I bought my NS4G just after the Google Wallet mess happened. Problem is I bought it off ebay. I've called Google to see if I could get my phones account reset. They sent me to the payment company. Still doesn't work. BUT, my wife who has had a NS4G since October has been able to update her Google Wallet via her phone.

Anyone else still not able to use this?

fomotomo

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Trying removing it and all the files then system reset....that's what sprint did with my phone.
Hope that helps

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

LNWJ

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I was working with Sprint on issues my NS4G was having with data and they instructed me to do the reset. When I re-downloaded my apps and re-setup Wallet I had lost my Google 10 dollar prepaid card. Can't find a way to get it back. Frustrating.

flipfone

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
My google wallet was messed up after switching ROMS. i restored data only from titanium backup and it now works.

jeffreynothing43

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine doesn't work...says prepaid is unavailable at this time. I called Google about it weeks ago. They said it would be fixed. Obviously they didn't do anything. It's really frustrating.

Litt

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I've tried all the tricks and nothing has worked. Got my hopes up when there was an update yesterday. Oh well. I hope they get it turned around.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908