Can I deactivate my Nexus S and activate another device and then reactivate my nexus s later again? I guess what Im asking is can you juggle between phones with out problems and fees and other contract changes?
    03-18-2012 04:35 PM
    Can I deactivate my Nexus S and activate another device and then reactivate my nexus s later again? I guess what Im asking is can you juggle between phones with out problems and fees and other contract changes?
    You sure can... As long as the device has a clear ESN, which as long as you paid your bill it should be fine. I swap between devices on my account all the time, takes a few minutes on Sprint site.

Sent from my NS4G running Gingerbread on Tapatalk....
    rem_kujawa likes this.
    03-18-2012 05:34 PM
    Ah okay, I've never reactivated just deactivated.Thanks again paul.
    03-18-2012 05:41 PM
    Ah okay, I've never reactivated just deactivated.Thanks again paul.
    No prob buddy. Yep its simple, go to Sprint website, login to your account and from your devices listed just select Activate a new device from the pulldown options. Enter in the ESN/HEX number under the battery/cover and your done...
    03-18-2012 05:49 PM
    No prob buddy. Yep its simple, go to Sprint website, login to your account and from your devices listed just select Activate a new device from the pulldown options. Enter in the ESN/HEX number under the battery/cover and your done...
    Sweet, you can just do the same to reactivate.
    03-18-2012 07:00 PM
    Yep... Same procedure.. I swap my daughters phone out between 2 different BB's depending on which one she hasn't messed up for the week....
    03-18-2012 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD