For those that had custom rom, now OTA, how is it diff?

zpithika

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm not on the non rooted version, but compared to older versions and leaked versions of ICS, the rooted official 4.0.4 is way smoother and faster.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
The ICS 4.0.4 is the best yet. Google finally got many of the bugs worked out and cleaned up. Battery life is very nice and things are running very crisp.

For the record I've ran just about everything in the custom ROM world for the NS4G and ICS since the first Android SDK build by AC's own Senior Developer Beezy.

For those of you who waited you got a nice build here to play with compared to the slower and battery munchers we've dealt with for months.

mikiemike

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I agree, I was running the leaked ROM and noticed a bit of lag. The OTA is alot smoother and def more responsive. very happy...

jvai

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
The ICS 4.0.4 is the best yet. Google finally got many of the bugs worked out and cleaned up. Battery life is very nice and things are running very crisp.

For the record I've ran just about everything in the custom ROM world for the NS4G and ICS since the first Android SDK build by AC's own Senior Developer Beezy.

For those of you who waited you got a nice build here to play with compared to the slower and battery munchers we've dealt with for months.

more & more i'm mentally moving to the upgrade.. so many things i've read & seen leans me that way..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer