Was your ROM faster? Slower? Is RAM usage diff? etc...
    04-11-2012 12:00 AM
    Well I'm not on the non rooted version, but compared to older versions and leaked versions of ICS, the rooted official 4.0.4 is way smoother and faster.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G
    04-11-2012 01:02 AM
    The newer official is smoother for me than the old leak. Plus a lot of the bugs are gone as well.
    04-11-2012 01:16 AM
    That's good to hear. I'm also interested in finding out how it compares to Cyanogenmod, MIUI, etc.
    04-11-2012 02:25 PM
    The ICS 4.0.4 is the best yet. Google finally got many of the bugs worked out and cleaned up. Battery life is very nice and things are running very crisp.

For the record I've ran just about everything in the custom ROM world for the NS4G and ICS since the first Android SDK build by AC's own Senior Developer Beezy.

For those of you who waited you got a nice build here to play with compared to the slower and battery munchers we've dealt with for months.
    04-11-2012 06:51 PM
    I agree, I was running the leaked ROM and noticed a bit of lag. The OTA is alot smoother and def more responsive. very happy...
    04-12-2012 03:11 PM
    The ICS 4.0.4 is the best yet. Google finally got many of the bugs worked out and cleaned up. Battery life is very nice and things are running very crisp.

For the record I've ran just about everything in the custom ROM world for the NS4G and ICS since the first Android SDK build by AC's own Senior Developer Beezy.

For those of you who waited you got a nice build here to play with compared to the slower and battery munchers we've dealt with for months.

more & more i'm mentally moving to the upgrade.. so many things i've read & seen leans me that way..
    04-12-2012 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD