Well my Nexus met my driveway and the driveway won. I have insurance but dont want to pay the deductable for something that I believe an can fix for less. Does anyone know where one can get a replacement screen for an NS4g? I have considered checking craigslist for a bricked or bad ESN phone and just using it for its parts too.

Also, has anyone replaced a screen before, I have done some internet searching and watched a video on it, and it does not look like anything that I couldn't do but was curious if anyone had any actual hands on experience.
    04-17-2012 08:45 AM
    I would look into your idea of a bricked/parts only or bad ESN phone from CL or EBay.. Plenty of those on there all the time...

Replacement should be too bad as long as you have your handy little mini screwdrivers/torx...
    04-17-2012 09:31 AM
    I've dropped my phone face down onto concrete several times now. Not a single scratch of any kind. One of these days my luck will run out, and when that happens I too will likely go the spare parts phone route. If you do tackle it yourself let us now how it went.
    04-17-2012 03:24 PM
    Oh dang that bites. I feel for ya. I'm using a lanyard that completely saved mine Saturday. I missed my holster and it went shooting towards the concrete. My lanyard saved it. I have pics on another thread if you feel like looking. Good luck. http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=154776
    Page 8
    04-17-2012 03:35 PM
    Its an easy fix, maybe 10 minutes of work.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G
    04-17-2012 05:07 PM