Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a new feature of ICS or what, but when I go to set a wallpaper from Gallery, it brings up the crop screen for the picture. I really just want to be able to resize it the way I did in GB. Is this something new from ICS or could it possibly be a glitch? If I hit cancel, it just brings me back to the home screen. If I want to add a stock wallpaper everything is fine. Any idea what is going on?

Thanks in advance,

Rob_M
    04-20-2012 04:26 PM
    It's new with ICS, just crop it to the size you want
    04-20-2012 06:12 PM
    Hey Rob,
    A little trick I picked up. It's kind of tedius but. I learned sometimes setting pictures as wallpaper there will be resolution conflicts so it will ask you to crop the picture. the "end around" fix I learned was set your app desktop so that there is enough apps to fit onto one page temporarily. then edit & delete the additional screen tiles. it will always default with 2 screens left but when you go back only one will be active. it should set your selected picture on wallpaper as on picture also not spanned across all active screens. so when you add back the extra slide screens for more apps & you scroll across it will center the picture in that slide. That means though if you change you wallpaper again... you guessed it same process again. Hope that helps.

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a new feature of ICS or what, but when I go to set a wallpaper from Gallery, it brings up the crop screen for the picture. I really just want to be able to resize it the way I did in GB. Is this something new from ICS or could it possibly be a glitch? If I hit cancel, it just brings me back to the home screen. If I want to add a stock wallpaper everything is fine. Any idea what is going on?

Thanks in advance,

Rob_M
    06-28-2012 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD