Problem with voicemail

formula355

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Somebody had left me a voicemail today but when I call my voicemail it says that its invalid and won't let me do anything else, it just disconnects me. I downloaded Google voice and it didn't show up on there either. I basically want to know how to get into my voicemail so I can delete the one this person left me. I don't need to listen to it because I have already talked to them.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
"Somebody had left me a voicemail today but when I call my voicemail it says that its invalid and won't let me do anything else, it just disconnects me"

You say it "says it's invalid".. That's kinda vague.. Your voicemail says WHAT is invalid? Your password? Your mailbox? Kinda hard to figure out.

formula355

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
"Somebody had left me a voicemail today but when I call my voicemail it says that its invalid and won't let me do anything else, it just disconnects me"

You say it "says it's invalid".. That's kinda vague.. Your voicemail says WHAT is invalid? Your password? Your mailbox? Kinda hard to figure out.

It says "the feature code you entered is not valid." Then the recording says some random numbers and then disconnects.

I'll try the other suggestions and report back. Thanks guys.

formula355

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Try *28yourGVnumber. that forwards your VM(only) to GV :)

Ok, tried this and it gave me the same recording.

Just dial your cell number that's what I do.

Tried this and I got Google Voice and it was asking to record my name and stuff. I'll do that when I get off work and then see if I can get rid of this voicemail that I have and can't get rid of.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay