Everyone stop yelling about your data and watch this

cyberdalek

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
People would stop yelling if the cell companies didn't promise something and charge us ever increasing fees, then make excuses about why they aren't delivering as promised.
Concerning the article. These workers are aware of the risks and as the article points out, they don't always follow proper safety procedures. I would wager it's less about staying on a schedule and more about thrill seeking that propagates free climbing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

tyrelian

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
That we should get some straps for these guys, the carrier gas the cash to do so, i just wish the whole situation wasn't so greedy

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

cyberdalek

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
That we should get some straps for these guys, the carrier gas the cash to do so, i just wish the whole situation wasn't so greedy

This is why we complain.. The carriers only want money and they'll get it by any means necessary.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

opteron7

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure the cell companies don't promote this behavior... something like is because of idiot supervisors not supervising.

mikiemike

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm empathetic to this for sure, I climbed poles/towers for over six years. I saw enough to get out of it and get into Law Enforcement; believe it or not it's safer.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12