http://mobile.theverge.com/2012/5/22...ontline-report

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    05-23-2012 08:34 AM
    People would stop yelling if the cell companies didn't promise something and charge us ever increasing fees, then make excuses about why they aren't delivering as promised.
    Concerning the article. These workers are aware of the risks and as the article points out, they don't always follow proper safety procedures. I would wager it's less about staying on a schedule and more about thrill seeking that propagates free climbing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    05-23-2012 09:43 AM
    http://mobile.theverge.com/2012/5/22...ontline-report

What is your point?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums
    05-23-2012 09:57 AM
    That we should get some straps for these guys, the carrier gas the cash to do so, i just wish the whole situation wasn't so greedy

05-23-2012 01:06 PM
    That we should get some straps for these guys, the carrier gas the cash to do so, i just wish the whole situation wasn't so greedy

This is why we complain.. The carriers only want money and they'll get it by any means necessary.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    05-23-2012 02:21 PM
    I'm sure the cell companies don't promote this behavior... something like is because of ***** supervisors not supervising.

05-23-2012 02:33 PM
    I'm empathetic to this for sure, I climbed poles/towers for over six years. I saw enough to get out of it and get into Law Enforcement; believe it or not it's safer.....
    05-31-2012 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD