somehow google voice has taken over my phone. my google voice number ported over and i really don't want that. i never even touch the app. how can i get my original number back?
    05-27-2012 12:19 PM
    Try going to Google.com/voice and under settings I think there is an option to unlink you Google voice number from your sprint phone . Hopefully, returning it back to normal.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums
    05-27-2012 12:29 PM
    I'll give that a shot.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums
    05-27-2012 12:39 PM
    doesnt work
    05-27-2012 01:27 PM
    You should call Sprint and have them try to decouple your number from Google Voice on their end. When I first got my NS4G I messed up and opened Google Voice (which I use just for voicemail) and before I knew it I had everything integrated via the Sprint/Google Voice partnership. The option in the Google Voice webpage to unlink didn't work, but something Sprint did on their end after I called them allowed that option to work.
    05-27-2012 01:46 PM
    fixed it. i just deleted my gv number and that was the only thing to fix it.
    05-27-2012 01:56 PM
    I port my sprint number to my Google voice number, if I keep it that way for 90 day's my Google voice goes away. I've had Google voice since it first came out, I like my custom number but I'm not ready to go to it fully. So I disable the port before the 90 days for an hour, redo it am I'm good for another 90 day's. Recently I became disabled, once all my paperwork is approved I may comment to the custom number..... maybe.
    05-27-2012 11:12 PM
    isn't there a $20 to port your number to google voice? when i was looking into it, it said there was a fee.
    05-30-2012 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD