Of androids!

Love the community here, and am sad to move on, but I could not handle the Nexus S 4g any longer. Cracked my screen a week or so ago, and somehow it took out the data of the phone. I have moved on to an iphone 4s, but wanted to thank all the devs and users on the NS4g board because without you all my transition to android would have kind have sucked.

Keep the faith, but I'd buy HTC
    fomotomo likes this.
    06-03-2012 05:34 PM
    Well thanks for being part of our NS4G family, I hope you find enjoyment in your next device(s). I'm actually looking for a replacement phone myself .

If you don't mind me asking, did you get that iPhone from a third party/Craigslist? Or from Assurion TEP insurance/Sprint? I've been wondering what's the Assurion alternative replacement device(s) that they offer for faulty NS4G's

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums
    06-04-2012 02:31 AM
    I feel bad for you lol iPhone smh. You could have gotten another Android smh haha

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    06-04-2012 03:51 AM
    I've been wondering what's the Assurion alternative replacement device(s) that they offer for faulty NS4G's

Sprint/Asurion if they allow you to swap out to a different device will only allow devices of equal current value.

So if the NS4G is selling currently at Sprint for example, $50.00 then you would get a choice of devices $50.00 or less in value to choose from. Seeing how the NS4G isn't very high on the list for value anymore with the GNex being available I wouldn't expect your going to have much of a trade in choice.
    06-04-2012 06:17 AM
    Have a good time with your new device

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    06-04-2012 06:26 AM
    Sprint/Asurion if they allow you to swap out to a different device will only allow devices of equal current value.

So if the NS4G is selling currently at Sprint for example, $50.00 then you would get a choice of devices $50.00 or less in value to choose from. Seeing how the NS4G isn't very high on the list for value anymore with the GNex being available I wouldn't expect your going to have much of a trade in choice.
    I see.... maybe a HTC Evo 3D?

06-04-2012 01:24 PM
    Good for you. My crappy Nexus S experience is well documented. The idea of an unsupported device seems absurd to me. The failure of best buy and ATT to work together put me over the edge.

I cannot wait for an iphone, and apple care, and the ability to seek help from a person.
    06-04-2012 01:58 PM
    Of androids!

Love the community here, and am sad to move on, but I could not handle the Nexus S 4g any longer. Cracked my screen a week or so ago, and somehow it took out the data of the phone. I have moved on to an iphone 4s, but wanted to thank all the devs and users on the NS4g board because without you all my transition to android would have kind have sucked.

Keep the faith, but I'd buy HTC
    Fug all that I cracked my screen too and that messed up my data too but instead of gettin insurance or just getting a different Android u just gonna go to iOS huh lol well c ya DEFINITELY don't wanna be ya have fun

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk 2
    06-30-2012 03:17 AM
    I hope you like your new purchase... but your disappointed by a cracked screen and went to an iPhone? They crack if you sneeze at them.
    06-30-2012 08:21 AM
    I hope you like your new purchase... but your disappointed by a cracked screen and went to an iPhone? They crack if you sneeze at them.
    Exactly what I was saying :what: he went to a more fragile phone lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk 2
    Skunkape60 likes this.
    07-06-2012 09:28 PM
    You replaced the Nexus S with an iPhone 4s? Am I missing something? That I would call is a downgrade. No hard feelings but we're about to get a 2nd upgrade for FREE. Your next upgrade would have to come in buying the next iPhone. Good luck supporting the company of overpriced goods
    Skunkape60 likes this.
    07-07-2012 10:55 AM
    I agree with sizzle there a downgrade yup yup

07-07-2012 09:56 PM
    The nexus is in fact a pretty durable phone I got a refurb replacement cause my other had some abuse to it so I payed the 100 bucks for a replacement got the new one and tried and I mean tried to break it with a hammer I beat the crap out of it after an hour of smack in it with a hammer the screen finally gave and a lil crack came visable I then stepped on it to make it worse so the end of the story the nexus s 4g is a pretty durable phone the iPhone I can't see that a phone made entirely of glass being a durable phone

07-07-2012 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD