I recently took off the clear surface protectors I had on the phone since I got it and it feels like a new phone. Its quite glitching now tho. Butots still a quality phone. I'm running ICS unrooted.
    07-16-2012 08:45 AM
    Never used screen protector or case... I feel they make a phone feel cheap. Should give rooting and custom roms a try, should get rid of all glitchyness.
    07-16-2012 07:28 PM
    U from St. Pete? But yea I did the rooting thing all that before. I'm cool being stock. But yea.

Go Bucs!
    07-16-2012 08:08 PM
    Yup, luckily we can watch some games this year!
    07-16-2012 08:46 PM
    The only reason I have a screen protector on the ns4g it does not have the gorilla glass and from the user reviews it scratches quite easily.

Nexus 7 has no screen protector and will remain naked.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    07-19-2012 08:45 AM
    The only reason I have a screen protector on the ns4g it does not have the gorilla glass and from the user reviews it scratches quite easily.

Nexus 7 has no screen protector and will remain naked.

User reviews? I have seen very few about that. I have had a naked NS4G for over a year, no scratches on the screen. Still uses a fortified type of glass. Doesn't have to be Gorilla Glass to be scratch resisitant. Many companies produce a glass like that.
    07-19-2012 03:19 PM
    I took mine off earlier this year. After six or so months I only have one tiny scratch (maybe 1 mm long and not very deep) and that's because I was stupid and laid my iPod nano on top of the screen and the clean edge of the clip got it before I realized what I'd done. I will say it helps to have a case that overlaps the edge a bit. I have the Incipio Feather case and it keeps the glass screen from touching anything when I lay it face down.
    07-19-2012 04:09 PM
    I don't see much complaints about charging time. I wondering now if my eBay deal was a lemon. 3+ hours for a full charge? Should I be going in for a refirb?

Maybe i wouldn't notice if I didn't have to swap batteries twice a day. Smh

08-12-2012 10:27 PM
    I would get Juice Defender from the Play Store. I got the paid version and it was well worth it. My stock battery went from 4 hours to 7.5 hours with full custom profile and moderately heavy use (FB, Twitter,Dolphin HD, Breaking News and Bloomburg). I don't watch a lot of YouTube but do read news articles online, a lot.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2
    nfisheremti likes this.
    08-12-2012 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD