NBC Olympics Apps

OleSalt

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Tried to download the two new NBC Olympics apps on my NS4G running stock ICS an said "Not Compatible With This Phone" Very dissapointed! :mad:

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I just installed it now to try it out and it's working for me. NBC Olympics Live Extra (is that a diff app than you used?)

MilitantRabbit

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I have the Olympics Live Extra app on my phone, and now it's making me download something that's not compatible with my Razr. The old app "works", insofar as it opens, but it asks me to download the update, which is impossible because it is no longer compatible. So I guess that means no mobile streaming for me. Boo.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded both apps and now am receiving push notification ads which I didn't and have never had before. I uninstalled one of the two (not the Live one) last night and got 2 push ads this morning. They are infrequent but annoying. I will evaluate it again later today and decide if it's worth keeping. There were no complaints about it in the Play Store, but I didn't have that issue prior to the downloads.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

giograves

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand. I can download it for my Nexus 7, but not my Nexus s 4g. Cant be an Android version issue now can it?