Dumb rookie question, I know... But I know the contacts sync to your gmail contacts and your apps are retained in the gPlay Store. I have sync turned on for my photos, but have no clue where I can visit them online?

My mom dropped her phone in the sink the other day, and it got me thinking about all the photos I have on mine. I have backed them up to our home network storage every couple of months, but I thought they were synced online someplace too... No?

Thanks!
    08-08-2012 01:49 PM
    Dumb rookie question, I know... But I know the contacts sync to your gmail contacts and your apps are retained in the gPlay Store. I have sync turned on for my photos, but have no clue where I can visit them online?

My mom dropped her phone in the sink the other day, and it got me thinking about all the photos I have on mine. I have backed them up to our home network storage every couple of months, but I thought they were synced online someplace too... No?

Thanks!
    No...though you can via apps like PhotoSync or DropBox (which has an option for automatic upload to your account).
    08-08-2012 02:02 PM
    If you download the Google + app, you can sync your photos via "instant upload". From your PC browser they will be synced to the "photos" tab on the Google website. You will need to sign in to Google + on your browser, so they don't sync to the picassa Web album. Actually works quite well, and syncs both photos and videos.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums
    08-13-2012 10:33 PM
    google plus sync works quite well.. it upload all my photos and video automatically and keeps it private in cloud. I enabled it the hard way... i lost some picture when i formatted by phone and totally forgot to backup my pics. now all my pics are safe.
    08-13-2012 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD