Where do photos sync to?

gijoecam

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Dumb rookie question, I know... But I know the contacts sync to your gmail contacts and your apps are retained in the gPlay Store. I have sync turned on for my photos, but have no clue where I can visit them online?

My mom dropped her phone in the sink the other day, and it got me thinking about all the photos I have on mine. I have backed them up to our home network storage every couple of months, but I thought they were synced online someplace too... No?

Thanks!

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Dumb rookie question, I know... But I know the contacts sync to your gmail contacts and your apps are retained in the gPlay Store. I have sync turned on for my photos, but have no clue where I can visit them online?

My mom dropped her phone in the sink the other day, and it got me thinking about all the photos I have on mine. I have backed them up to our home network storage every couple of months, but I thought they were synced online someplace too... No?

Thanks!

No...though you can via apps like PhotoSync or DropBox (which has an option for automatic upload to your account).

DirtyHarree

May 11, 2011
Visit site
If you download the Google + app, you can sync your photos via "instant upload". From your PC browser they will be synced to the "photos" tab on the Google website. You will need to sign in to Google + on your browser, so they don't sync to the picassa Web album. Actually works quite well, and syncs both photos and videos.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
google plus sync works quite well.. it upload all my photos and video automatically and keeps it private in cloud. I enabled it the hard way... i lost some picture when i formatted by phone and totally forgot to backup my pics. now all my pics are safe.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay