Ns4g jelly bean files "get it get it get it"

Ryuuie

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, "Status 7" was the error that XDAers were getting when they tried to do the update.zip method on.

I'm not sure WHY it no longer works, but as of ICS and above, it doesn't work anymore. I think it's something to do with /system but don't quote me on that as I heard it sometime last year. =\

ssgtdirt

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I fastboot flashed extracted img files found on xda that came from an unnamed spring employee last night. Instead of using the included recovery.img, I flashed cwm in its place, then flashed superuser. Everything working great for me so far.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I fastboot flashed extracted img files found on xda that came from an unnamed spring employee last night. Instead of using the included recovery.img, I flashed cwm in its place, then flashed superuser. Everything working great for me so far.

Exactly what I did to test it out along with my little guide at the beginning of this thread.

ssgtdirt

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
how do you do a google service clear, i don't understand? I haven't received my OTA yet, waiting anxiously.

Menu> system settings> apps> all> Google services framework> clear data

It is my understanding that the ota is being sent in groups, so even trying to force it won't work until it's your group's turn.

deltasig

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Menu> system settings> apps> all> Google services framework> clear data

It is my understanding that the ota is being sent in groups, so even trying to force it won't work until it's your group's turn.

I did it and I'm now downloading Jelly Bean! Thanks!