05-05-2019 04:37 PM
77 ... 234
tools
    Hey there! So all of a sudden my sync button on my steering wheel didn’t work, my phone button on my dash didn’t work, I couldn’t select the sync or phone menu and the system settings menu wasn’t even available to perform a master reset.After seeing this post I took my 2014 Ford Focus hatchback to the dealership and they had me schedule an appointment. I told them about the fuse idea from this forum and he said he had never heard of that. Frustrated and determined (despite the fact that I’m a girl) I took matters into my own hands when I got home. I looked in the manual, found the fuse on the passengers side below the glove box, took it out and put it back in and it totally worked! Just wanted to say thank you to whoever posted this. You just saved me a bunch of money. ♥️
    03-19-2019 10:02 AM
    Thank you! This worked for me!
    OK!!! - I've been googling for a couple of days now. I've seen a lot of "Fuse restarting" solutions, which I'm thinking there has to be a better way of doing this...

I do work with software daily, so I wanted to go through the whole system selection to see if there were any options I missed... THERE WAS. I am not saying this SYNC menu selection is fool proof, it's a hassle to go through and hopefully it sticks once selected.

****Make sure to set up your Bluetooth before this. I assume you already did just like me and the SYNC was not playing music through the system.

Push the MENU button
    Use the arrow down or up to SELECT SOURCE
    Push the OK button
    Use the arrow down or up to BLUETOOTH AUDIO

at this point it selects your phone since it was already set up as a Bluetooth device.

and YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was starting to get buyer's remorse after a week of buying a "newer" vehicle hoping to play music off my phone. I hope you now enjoy your vehicle HANDS FREE. (wireless) :-jammin
    05-05-2019 04:37 PM
77 ... 234