Just wondering how well the video chat will work on the Nexus S 4G.

My wife is hard of hearing and reads lips. Eventually we'll be signing. I'm hoping to have an alternative to going to using an iPhone/Facetime via wifi. Hoping we can chat using 4G.

I'm hoping she can also use this phone with the Sprint Video Relay Service or Webcaptel.
    04-19-2011 05:40 PM
    You might want to go ask in the regular Samsung Nexus S forums. The 4g version for this forum has not officially been released but I would imagine questions like this could be answered by Nexus S users as well.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/samsung-nexus-s/
    04-19-2011 07:44 PM
    i just installed Fring on my NS4G but the apk on the android market did not work on the phone

Fring sent me different file and the app works without a problem. I'am able to make video calls from my phone to my buddies Iphone 4.

Tango also works too between android and iphone
    05-18-2011 02:35 AM
    Used video in Google Talk the other night while on wifi and it worked perfectly, I was on my NS4G and the other side was on a computer using gchat in gmail. I was very impressed with the quality of the video.
    05-18-2011 08:32 AM
    Used video in Google Talk the other night while on wifi and it worked perfectly, I was on my NS4G and the other side was on a computer using gchat in gmail. I was very impressed with the quality of the video.
    Works just about the same on good 3g as it does wifi for me.
    05-18-2011 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD