Nexus S Swag

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I have been with Sprint a long time and I have owned just about every smartphone they've offered BUT this is the first time I've seen swag for a phone launch.

This picture fell into my lap. I'm told their might be other swag floating around as well :p I have no clue who gets this. I have no clue how. I have no clue if they are even intend for public consumption. Take it for what it is but it might be worth asking about when you get the phone ::shrugs::

IMG_20110428_190602.jpg

Thanks you know who

maryinredding

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
That is very nice. I got in on the release of the PT Cruiser and I have lots of "swag" as you call it. They are probably collectors items now that aren't going to make it anymore. I love stuff like this.

NxTech3

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Samsung sends dealers swag all the time. Kyocera sent out Green light up bouncy balls with the Android Logo a couple of weeks ago. Samsung is usually the only one who has really good swag. The box came with 3 decks of cards, some Nexus S sticker sheets and some fact sheets about it. If you get a Nexus S ask the rep for something. Odds are all the swag will be gone by the time the launch comes around ;)

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Samsung sends dealers swag all the time. Kyocera sent out Green light up bouncy balls with the Android Logo a couple of weeks ago. Samsung is usually the only one who has really good swag. The box came with 3 decks of cards, some Nexus S sticker sheets and some fact sheets about it. If you get a Nexus S ask the rep for something. Odds are all the swag will be gone by the time the launch comes around ;)

Any chance you have a bouncy ball left over? :D

nimin

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Heh, so I went to a Sprint store near me to place a preorder and ask a bunch of questions, the last being if he had any nexus swag, at first I thought he was confused with what I asked because he was looking through something on the computer as if it were a phone, but then he mentioned if they did it would be display only and they'd only have one or two, but that he would try and get me some if he can.

~10-15 minutes later after chatting I'm about to leave and my brother moves a piece of paper from the front counter and under it appears to be a bunch of 'swag'. I saw some stickers, I think two packages for cards. I don't know, I didn't get that good or long of a look at it before we left but I just started laughing with the guy, he said something like 'oh, don't let him see that'. After that he said again he'd definitely try and get me something.

I wasn't angry, I thought it was hilarious.