Corporate Store Soft Launch thats how you can get your NS4G TODAY!

RamboDroid

A|C Fanboy
Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok just talked to a manager and they have orders to sell the NS4G to any elegible or new customer as a part of their soft launch this is only offered a corporate stores! Go get em' boys I'm on my way now!

RamboDroid

A|C Fanboy
Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I know the one that have the repair centers in them are ....just pick a store call and ask if they ar a corporate store if not ask where is the closest one.

We have 2 in wichita

Srycantthnkof1

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
This whole "soft launch" thing is aggitating me. Obviously these stores are NOT reading e-mails or this "soft launch" is only in selected markets. I called 3 corporate stores in Charlotte, NC. First store said "Whats a soft launch?". Second store knew what i was talking about and said "Those stores are not supposed to be doing that" Third store ditto. So i am very pissed right now.

If someone wants to have the store they bought it from call the one im gonna buy it from that would make my day LOL

jimmycinla

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
How can you tell if a store is corporate or not?

When you use the "Find a Store" tool on Sprints site, the search results that show "Sprint Store By ......" that is not a Corporate store.

The results that show "Sprint Store" only are Corp stores.

Mes3

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
All the Sprint stores in town (even corporate) told me no dice. Sunday is when they're letting em go. No biggie. Whats 2 days, really?

Kloneicle

May 2, 2011
Visit site
A Mall Kiosk told me they would sell me one today, so take it with a grain of salt. I purchased mine from a PCS Mobile Solutions Sprint Repair Shop.

RamboDroid

A|C Fanboy
Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Well i had to wait to 9:00 tonight to pick mine up .....got there and when they rang it up it came to a total of $5595.99 LOL they got into trouble for selling earily they sold 5 before me but Sprit changed the pricing to prevent earily sales!! So no NS4G for me till monday (cant make it Sunday)

kalex

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
All Brooklyn stores are no dice. I went to one and it rang up same way at $5595.99

These "soft launches" are idiotic. Either do it or don't. Waste of my time

12MaNy

Regional Leg Breaker
Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Called the corporation Sprint store in Lynnwood, WA and they absolutely won't budge. No Nexus S until tomorrow. I'm a little confused as to how people are able to get them early because Sprint will receive a $500+ fine for selling/activating before Sunday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance