Welcome to the Nexus S 4G! Please introduce yourselves here.

ladi1

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
My name is ladi and i have had the nexus s 4g since nov2011 i switch from a bb to #teamdroid as of today i still havent really gotting to know how to work this thing

tru_2_ku

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Well after reading alot of intro's here, I now feel REALLY dumb.LOL. Would love to learn, but have never had the phone or time to really begin with. I now have the nexus S, and am ready for some poor sucker that has TONS of patience to grab ahold of me, and get me started...hahahaha:D

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Well after reading alot of intro's here, I now feel REALLY dumb.LOL. Would love to learn, but have never had the phone or time to really begin with. I now have the nexus S, and am ready for some poor sucker that has TONS of patience to grab ahold of me, and get me started...hahahaha:D

Hey welcome aboard ! Never to late to say hello or feel silly about doing so...

PalmFanat1c

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
My name is nick lol im just now getting this phone. I have had a GSII, Droid Eris, Lg Optimus S, OG Droid. and i play the tuba and will be attending Jackson State University

jvai

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
hey ppls. i'm j'vai, from wash dc, just moved to the nexus s 4g from a beloved palm pre... i've been lurking for a moment decided to create an account...

last night on evdo rev a 3g -
165257300.png

& on wimax 4g -
165256888.png

almath

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi! My name is Alexis, been "lurking" on AC for a while decided once I got ICS would become more involved. Great to be in good company!!! ;)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
My name is ladi and i have had the nexus s 4g since nov2011 i switch from a bb to #teamdroid as of today i still havent really gotting to know how to work this thing
Welcome :)
My name is nick lol im just now getting this phone. I have had a GSII, Droid Eris, Lg Optimus S, OG Droid. and i play the tuba and will be attending Jackson State University
Better late than never.. Welcome...

hey ppls. i'm j'vai, from wash dc, just moved to the nexus s 4g from a beloved palm pre... i've been lurking for a moment decided to create an account...

last night on evdo rev a 3g -Click to view quoted image

& on wimax 4g - Click to view quoted image
Welcome to you too :)
Hi! My name is Alexis, been "lurking" on AC for a while decided once I got ICS would become more involved. Great to be in good company!!! ;)
Nothing wrong with a little lurking. We all start somewhere.. Glad you came out of the shadows and now are an active member ;)

Sexy pic too and welcome

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
Welcome.

giograves

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Dropping in a year late I suppose but as the only ICS phone on Sprint with working 4G, had to get one no matter how late in the game I am.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I had it for bout 3 months now better late than left out lol this is a really good phone and makes me not have envy for all the galaxy Nexus owners lol

hombre_jaguar

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi my name is George, new here, love my sprint nexus s 4g since last summer. i switched from tmobile strictly because the phone came with hotspot unlocked, but the update and sprint blocked it so here i am. haven't tried to root anything and foxfi doesn't work either for me so i'll be asking plenty of rooting questions

Last edited:

SciCoFreq

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,
I've been reading AC for awhile now but just joined the forum to get some guidance in rooting and ROMing my NS4G. I successfully installed the Apex ROM and Matr1x kernel and wanted to say "Thanks!" to the community. For anyone curious, I enjoyed the stock experience but the ICS update severely reduced my battery life and customizing has definitely improved that. The experience has also shown me that customizing is a good way to put new shine on an aging device.
Thanks again, AC community!

philb#AC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Phil Worcester MA, I am the Grandpa here 55 years old. Not my first Android, been smartphoning since 05. Started in crackberry world, had two, then went Pre (almost killed myself launch day driving across the state to get one), followed by a Hero, Evo 4G then Evo 3D to my Nexus S. I have tinkered with rooting and roaming, I have a Amazon Fire running ICS, I love this world, problem is nobody I know understands it or why I do it, except you guys.