Nexus S 4G Screenshots: Share Them Here!

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
why should i root it just to do something that every other mobile OS can do without jailbreaking or rooting or hacking? it should be built-in, no?

1) Because screenshots are pretty much the ONLY thing that (most) android devices can't do right out-of-the-box.

2) Even WITHOUT root, Android can do more than all other Operating Systems combined x 45.

Matt!

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
why should i root it just to do something that every other mobile OS can do without jailbreaking or rooting or hacking? it should be built-in, no?

I just explained this to my friend. Yes. There are some things the phone should do that they don't that other phones can. However. There are other android phones that can do certain things we can't. Like 720p video recording. You have a nexus. Its pure. Simple. Bare knuckles. Modeled for other people to take and build off of.

There are things some of these Roms you flash do that no other phone will do period. This phone is a blank slate. Simple. Down to the bone. You do what you want with it. And you have options. Other people don't. IPhone. Cool feature. But I want this. What you mean I can havd it. Android thats cool. I want it. Flash it. Done. Or if you know what your doing. Make it yourself.

screenshot-1316409507814.png

screenshot-1316411710041.png

screenshot-1316409576244.png

Reactions: lyingfromyou

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
1) Because screenshots are pretty much the ONLY thing that (most) android devices can't do right out-of-the-box.

2) Even WITHOUT root, Android can do more than all other Operating Systems combined x 45.

Matt!

Didn't you just make my point for me? Am I missing something here?

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Fixed! Sry For The Double Post (And Using A Theme + Wallpaper You Did Not Create)....

Haha. I almost fell down when I saw it. Did you have the picture or did you just get it? And if you just got it. What were the exact words of your Google search? Mine was "scary Halloween wallpaper" but that was on like page 6.

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Haha. I almost fell down when I saw it. Did you have the picture or did you just get it? And if you just got it. What were the exact words of your Google search? Mine was "scary Halloween wallpaper" but that was on like page 6.

i must have forgot where i saw the wallpaper, after i got the orange octane theme i thought about that wallpaper i spotted... didn't mean to x2 post it though. i wasn't trieng to steal your thunder, my bad! :-!

i searched google for "pumpkin king", it was on page 1 or 2.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
i must have forgot where i saw the wallpaper, after i got the orange octane theme i thought about that wallpaper i spotted... didn't mean to x2 post it though. i wasn't trieng to steal your thunder, my bad! :-!

i searched google for "pumpkin king", it was on page 1 or 2.

Nice. I was all excited about it too. Like yea. No one has this look at me. How cool. Then I see your post. Haha.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer