I downloaded dropbox to see how it would work on this phone. I brought a couple of pictures over to the phone but it made 4 of each picture in the gallery. I can't seem to get rid of any of the pictures. It's driving me nuts. Nothing works, no delete button comes up. Can someone help? Thanks.
    05-09-2011 12:54 AM
    I downloaded dropbox to see how it would work on this phone. I brought a couple of pictures over to the phone but it made 4 of each picture in the gallery. I can't seem to get rid of any of the pictures. It's driving me nuts. Nothing works, no delete button comes up. Can someone help? Thanks.
    When you are in the album you want to delete the pictuees from press the menu button and it will bring up an option to check pictures and delete them.
    05-09-2011 03:29 AM
    When you are in the album you want to delete the pictuees from press the menu button and it will bring up an option to check pictures and delete them.
    Curious - do you know it that just removes them from the Gallery app, or does it remove them from the phone as well?
    05-09-2011 08:26 AM
    Curious - do you know it that just removes them from the Gallery app, or does it remove them from the phone as well?

I believe it will only remove it from the gallery but I'm not 100% sure so you may want to test it. I think the contact pictures are saved w your Google account if that's what you're using. Again, I don't know for sure so I would test it first.
    05-09-2011 09:45 AM
    I believe it will only remove it from the gallery but I'm not 100% sure so you may want to test it. I think the contact pictures are saved w your Google account if that's what you're using. Again, I don't know for sure so I would test it first.
    Haha I do not want to "try" it, do not want to deal with having to fix things if it does delete the pitcure from the phone. I have the problem on CM7 with my NOOKcolor that all book covers show up in the Gallery, but do not want to lose the book covers

It would be nice if we could specify what folders for the Gallery to display pictures from.
    05-09-2011 09:47 AM
    Haha I do not want to "try" it, do not want to deal with having to fix things if it does delete the pitcure from the phone. I have the problem on CM7 with my NOOKcolor that all book covers show up in the Gallery, but do not want to lose the book covers

It would be nice if we could specify what folders for the Gallery to display pictures from.
    OK, then don't try it. Was trying to help and it's simple enough to test by creating a new contact.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    05-09-2011 10:04 AM
    I had a similar situation where I wanted to get rid of a photo I took and it was in the Gallery and couldn't delete it from there. Well, I figured it out and you need to get to you Camera, look for the photo in there and delete it...poof, it's gone. Hope this helps
    08-08-2011 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD