New battery backs?

Halcyon

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey all my wife got a new Nesus S on Sprint (im jealous). I was wondering if you could purchase new backs for when the current back gets all scuffed up? My wife likes to rock naked (ok get your minds out of the gutter) so if you could point me to the answer that would be awesome. It will score me points ;)

Halcyon

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Trust me I have talked to her about it. I have that on my phone and she doesn’t like the feel. She’s a very tactile lady.

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Spray the coating with some Meguiar's Quick Detailer and wipe it off with a terrycloth towel.

The front of my car is coated in the same 3M material and the Meguiar's makes it smooth as glass. Maybe she'll like that better?

jimmycinla

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Hey all my wife got a new Nesus S on Sprint (im jealous). I was wondering if you could purchase new backs for when the current back gets all scuffed up? My wife likes to rock naked (ok get your minds out of the gutter) so if you could point me to the answer that would be awesome. It will score me points ;)

Be careful, the Nexus battery doors are very expensive compared to other phones because the NFC tech is incorporated into the door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21