anyone bluetooth pairing a motorola t505?

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm having pairing issues with it.

First it wasn't connecting for calls. I had to repair. The first time it didnt ask me for a pin.

The second time after I got that working it wasn't playing music. I tried making a call and it worked. Went back and it played the music fine.

Gonna have to see tomorrow. Anyone else have issues with it?

jcbone

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I have a motorola t505 and only have paired it twice with my nexus s 4g. Both times worked fine with music but when I tried to make a phone call I heard nothing. Had to hit speaker on the phone to hear the call and I haven't tried again yet. Hopefully it's just a hiccup and it'll work with the phone next time.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Did it ask you for the pin when you paired? That's what happened to me the first time. Then I paired again and the pin was prompted the second time around. If it doesnt work try repairing.

Ill report back tomorrow when I try again with the music knowing the phone calls work. Maybe third time is the charm if not.

Let me know what you find.

jcbone

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Both times I paired with it, it didn't even prompt me for the the pin which I thought was weird, it just worked. Hopefully the calls work for me the next time and consistently after that because I'll be using it in the car for 30 minutes to and from work.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Alright so after the second pairing yesterday my phone calls work after it prompted with pin.

This morning my music played right away. Didn't make a phone call though.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Easiet thing I found after you get it to pair and can connect. If the music doesnt play go to the device options. Uncheck media. Turn off Bluetooth. Turn back on. Reconnect. Go to options. And put back on media. Works everytime for me.

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
If you are in the market for good BT audio headphones look for Sony. I have the DR-BT21G and the DR-BT22, both stereo with full remote player control and additional audio volume on the headset. Sound is quite good and they both work flawlessly for calls on the Nexus.

I also have a Moto headset I haven't tried yet with the Nexus.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user