Saving a picture from a text message

maryinredding

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to find a way to save a picture from a text message. Any help would be appreciated. It was easy with my pre and my husband's epic will do it but we could not find a way to do it with this phone.

geof

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I use an app on my Hero called Save MMS. I assume it will work on the Nexus. Save MMS automatically saves every photo. You can delete what you don't want to keep.

snoball221

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Your more than wonderful just do not tell me your from the ask a kid association and if you are oh well so long as your not my kid (they laugh at me working with technology). Thanks thanks thanks, I fought with my new droid for 2 weeks and now i know how to save a pic without asking my teens.

bugz_92

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Your more than wonderful just do not tell me your from the ask a kid association and if you are oh well so long as your not my kid (they laugh at me working with technology). Thanks thanks thanks, I fought with my new droid for 2 weeks and now i know how to save a pic without asking my teens.

You mean Android*?

mina b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys I have the Samsung Galaxy SII and I can't seem to save a picture I received as a text message. I have tried holding onto the image and still nothing.... A little help please..

Gayle Honnold

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I also have the Galaxy Stratosphere ll and cannot get an MMS pic to save. All it wants to do is make it a contact photo, save to screen and lock, and save to wallpaper!! HELP please![SUP][/SUP]

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci