Bluetooth Volume Issue

gijoecam

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm having an issue with the Bluetooth volume when connected to a bluetooth headset. While connected, but not actually using it in a call, I cannot adjust the call volume. When I make or receive a call and the headset connects, the volume defaults to the middle position, which is virtually inaudible over the headset. I can then turn the volume up and, if I'm lucky, hear what the voice dialer is prompting me for. The same thing occurs when I have an incoming call as well. I hear the ringtone, answer, it connects, but I have to immediately turn the volume up again.

In other words, every time I disconnect a call, the bluetooth in-call volume returns to the middle position. Any idea why, or how to stop it from doing that??

Thanks, gang!

gijoecam

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Crap.... This thing is so fast that I can't even get the volume turned up in time to verify that it's dialing the proper person... I had to stop driving three times on my way home yesterday to get it straightened-out. And then, if it gets the name right, but asks which number to dial, you can't verbally respond, you HAVE to use the touch-screen... WTF is the point of having voice dial if it won't work??