Google Voice - not the normal issues

rpalumbo

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Well I am writing this while on hold waiting for the my third Sprint Agent to help, I was transfered to Sprint's Advanced Tech support, whatever that is. Here is the issue:

Sprint was actually able to port my Google Voice number to my Nexus S. This is verified -settings-about phone - status (displays GV #)

I can make calls, receive calls & sent texts message via the stock messaging app but cannot receive text messages at all. Sprint has no idea to fix it, They wanted me to reprogram my phone with ##462436# in which should bring me to another menu but doesn't.

Finally hung the phone after 2 1/2 hours and it can't not be resolved. A ticket was created and sent to a Sprint engineer and I should hear something within 72 hours. I hope this gets fixed or someone here might know of a way. Thanks

NOMster

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
so. how do you port your google voice number out? i know how to port it in, but if i could make my google voice number my actual number, that would rule. then i could reassign it through integration and not lose the functionality. (my reasoning is the much talked about mobile to mobile issue with same account phones.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084